Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Share Your Good Results!

Hi everyone,

Sometimes, the online world can have lots of sharing of bad results - all the things that are going wrong. It gets us focused on the sense of ubiquity of these bad results (similar to bonding by complaining - something I am working on for myself!). But the truth is, these bad results are not happening to everyone. And there seems to be a prohibition sometimes on sharing the extraordinary good results.

In the teachings I follow, we call them "effects" or "demonstrations". Sharing them is a way to share and build belief, and to expand what we all think is possible. Celebrating another's successes also brings success to you, by the way. :-)

So I want to first share, and then challenge you to share your good results in the comments, whatever they may be.

First of all, I wrote on Thanksgiving about the two "lost clients" who had refused multiple bills for months, and the checks landing in my office in the same week.

Today, I had two different potential clients, one who initially emailed me IN FEBRUARY, and one in October, both come around after a long period of radio silence and set up first appointments.

I feel grateful for these. They feel like more than what I sense from the "mainstream" (which I am comfortably out of, in different ways now).

And you?

Best, Your Grateful Guy

1 comment:

Rebecca B said...

I also had two long-lost clients send me way overdue checks in the past week. Interesting coincidence!

My practice is completely full, and I actually broke my own record for number of clients seen last week. I'm continuing to get quality referrals all the time - it seems as soon as someone terminates, another client takes his or her place.

I'm able to support myself, my home, and two kids on my private practice income. I'm always grateful for that.

Thanks for allowing this space for gratitude!