Sunday, December 7, 2008

Changing the Title

Hi folks,

I made a decision - I've changed the title of this blog to Spiritual Tools for Private Practice Success". I realized in the last few months that I am really much more "out" as a spiritual being than I was when I first started blogging here.

I also realized this isn't just about building your practice, it's about success in your practice. It's about enjoying your work, creating change for people, staying sane and centered, making a good living while doing good, keeping positive, and continuing to learn. It's about purpose and meaning. It's about *why* we do this work!

So I'm leading with the Spiritual now, rather than the Private Practice. It feels right.

Namaste, Your Grateful Guy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Peter! It is an inspiration that you are embracing the spiritual side of your blog! I really enjoy your blog--it has helped me stay focused and grounded on what is important to me about my private practice. Thank you!!

Nancy Jane Smith