Sunday, March 29, 2009

When You Can't Hold the Vision of What You Want, Intend for What You Need

Hi folks,

Your Grateful Blogger hasn't really been all that grateful lately. I realize that because I've been getting feedback from the universe that has been ungrateful and anxious (that's the energy I've been getting back at me from more people than I care to number). Usually, this is not how it works for me. But I've felt pretty sapped with the baby. As my time and energy have been more divided, my spiritual practice has gotten lax.

A veteran father told me to just ask for, accept, pray for (and be prayed for) Energy. I think that is smart, so I put in a prayer request today at my spiritual center.

It reminded me that sometimes we aren't feeling strong enough, or faithful enough, or ready enough to envision or manifest that big thing we want (The Full Practice! The New Business! The Great Relationship!) and sometimes that means starting by intending, asking for, focusing on the first step towards that vision - the thing we NEED right now.

For me it is Energy. I think I need Energy so I can actually get back on track on the intentions side of things. (I also requested Time, as they seem quite linked for me right now).

For others, it might be Creativity (the ideas for the article/for the business) - or Wisdom (of what to do *right now*) - or Peace (to center myself in Spirit instead of worrying about the storm outside) - or Love (to feel Loved right now, so you don't feel desperate for it in someone else).

So if you don't feel like you can aim big right now, aim for whatever it is you need to aim big :-)

Happy Sunday everyone. So happy to see the sun staying longer in the sky.

Best, Your Grateful Guy

No comments: